Login     
    Register Home  •   Board index  •   Chat  •   FAQ     

Jump to:  
 Post subject: Tires
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 am 
Asphalt Lover
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey guys I need to sell my tires in order to finish my truck I have a set of used tires I'm going to put on for now. Well my loss is someones gain. I have 5 35x10.50R15 Super Swamper Boggers with like 500 miles or less on them. They still have the little hairs on them. Asking $1000 obo. If you don't have it please pass it along to anyone who might need any tires. Thanks guys.

Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Re: Tires
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 pm 
Tail Gunner
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Dam if I had the money, post it up on AZvirtual they should not last long at that price

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
-- Babe Ruth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:37 pm 
Asphalt Lover

Whats AZvirtual?

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 pm 
Founder

Yotamaster wrote:
Whats AZvirtual?

Arizona Virtual Jeep Club :thumbup:

1983 Chevy Blazer
6.2L Diesel, 700R4, NP208, HD Dana 44 front, 14 bolt rear, winch bumper, roof rack, 36inch Goodyear Wrangler RT/II's, GPS, Onboard Air (York)

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm 
Asphalt Lover

Cool I'll check them out

Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 pm 
Tail Gunner

Here is a link http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/index.php

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."
-- Babe Ruth